HOB510C-M002V2 RAIN GAUGE SMART SENSOR (0.2MM) WITH 2M CABLE COMPLETE W USB SOFTWARE AND LOGGER
This Rain Gauge Smart Sensor measures rainfall with intensity up to 12.7 cm per hour with a resolution of 20 mm, and 1% accuracy for rainfall rates up to 0.2 mm/hour. The tipping bucket mechanism is mounted on a stainless steel shaft with brass bearings. This model includes a 2m cable.
The S-RGB-M002 Sensor is for use in Outdoor environments
The S-RGB-M002 Sensor supports the following measurements:
- Measurement range: 0–12.7 cm or 0–5 in. per hour; maximum 4000 tips per interval
- Operating Range: 0° to 50°C (32° to 122°F); survival -40° to 75°C (-40° to +167°)
- Mechanism: Tipping bucket, stainless steel shaft with brass bearings
- Resolution: 0.2 mm and 0.01 inch models
- Calibration: Requires annual calibration; can be field calibrated by user or returned to factory
- Calibration Accuracy: ±1.0% at up to 20 mm or 1" per hour
- Housing: Aluminum housing and collector
- Dimensions: 22.8 cm height x 15.4 cm diameter (9" height x 6" diameter), 154 mm receiving orifice (6.06")
- Approximate Weight: 1 Kg (2 lbs)
- Cable Lengths: 2 meter, 6 meter (6.5 feet, 20 feet)
Note: Comes with side brackets for post or tripod mount and feet for surface mount. If mounting separate from main tripod, order with 6m cable and an additional 1.5m mast. If mounting on main tripod, order with guy wire kit.
- The CE Marking identifies this product as complying with all relevant directives in the European Union (EU)